21 January 2010

of envelopes. and liners. and first gifts.


So where have I been? Well, I've been doing a little of this:



And a lot of this:



*can you see my computer buried under the envelopes?


And just a tiny bit of this:



*yay for first presents: i have been drooling over this mixer for at least 5 years. Thanks, mom!

We've been busy in wedding land.  I've been working on our invitations and envelopes (instead of picking a photographer and caterer, but more on that in the future). Rather than pre-ordering everything, I wanted to design them myself--with help from my fabulous designer friend.  I knew I wanted cream, rounded corners, and fun liners, so I started searching.  Thanks to the Paper Studio, Paper Source, and Sam, I'm slowly turning a corner--and it's a good thing since they need to go out in two weeks.  Paper Source has fabulous paper stock for a great price.  Finding Paper Studio was just luck and a little google help, but watch out.  Pretty soon every card I send will have a fantastic lined envelope (kell, I already picked out fun liners for your baby shower.  although, they're dependent on boy v. girl.) And Sam, well, let me tell you.  I may have the best fiance in the world.  He spent three hours last night (after setting up his new blu-ray player and making dinner) cutting out A7 envelope liners.  So go show him some love on his blog or leave a comment here: i already know i'm lucky, but what did your future men (or women) do that really convinced you?




No comments:

Post a Comment