15 January 2010

it's been a long. long. week.

I have tons of inspiration to show and get opinions on, but after a week full of craziness and work, I'm completely flat.  Next week, though, get ready.

In the meantime, go here to Yele Haiti.  I don't know about you, but this week's disaster totally makes my terrible week seem small in comparison.  Lots of people have written about this much more eloquently than I, so I'm not going to try to even put it into words.  Text $5 through yele because every little bit helps.  Like my dad said, they'll rebuild (and quickly), they just need relief now.

And if you're still feeling generous, pledge here to read the printed word. Yes, I know this is a blog on a computer screen, and we all spend lots of time on the internets.  (it's actually nice to be able to read the NY Times in the ham). But don't forget about the wonderfulness that is books and real newspapers--black fingerprints and all. (PS: they have cute buttons to download, but i can't figure out how to do it.  see, too tired. ) Plus, you'll be saving my business.  And for that, we're all grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment