09 March 2010

the perks.

Turns out, I'm a little busy.  Wedding planning is pretty much done, but throw in work--plus travel--and I am one tired girl.  Friday morning, I had a 6 am flight from Portland, Oregon. I was about 2 hours outside of Portland, so I woke up really early to return the car and make it through security (fyi: I shouldn't have worried; I barely had to take off my shoes).  So with no Starbucks open until right before takeoff and smelly people who kept sitting close and talking loud, the only perk I had that morning was the (free) upgrade to first class.  Until we took off.  

from my iphone: clouds and mt. hood in the distance


from my iphone; i think, mt. hood

And that sunrise changed my entire morning. 

Be back soon with wedding stuff.  



2 comments:

  1. ah! that makes me homesick! hope the great NW treated you best (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. the NW was awesome! I really did love it; Portland has now been added to the "move" list.

    ReplyDelete