24 March 2010

the wedding.

*photo yanked from facebook.  thanks, steven! 

I know that it's only been a whole four days since I tied the knot, but since I'm already back at work, i thought the internet should know about my wedding. What that means for you is that I've stolen photos from family on facebook.  But as soon as I get the professional pics, I'll share! It was absolutely perfect. I mean, I'm sure there were minor issues (like this weirdo in a motorized seat / kite that kept flying over the beach), but I'm happy to say I didn't even notice.  I also didn't notice the dolphins.  As in, I don't know if they showed up. Probably because I was too concentrated on this: smiling and walking down the aisle. 

*photo taken by Sarah M. 

Just in case you're wondering, we didn't have any music.  But my grandpa (that's his head in the picture above) hummed the wedding march as I walked down the aisle.  Now, for the pretty pictures, because seriously, i have the hottest husband ever. 


*sam's cousin, heather's fiance, steven shot these.  i love them! 




This is purely to show my hair, which looked awesome.  My hair stylist, Ashley Sparkman, totally rocked it.  And how great were the pockets in my dress? I stuck my lipstick in there and was good to go!



*my mom and i: taken by keri!

Speaking of great, I can't wait to see and show you the photos my photographer ended up with.  After all the searching, I wound up with the best photographer ever.  She totally got what I wanted and was so nice to everyone.  



You can ignore my face here; I just thought it was a good shot of my dress.  Plus, you get the lovely "poop free zone" sign.  


The best part about the day, besides getting married, duh, was hanging out with family.  Our wedding was so small that we were able to spend time with the people we love most.  Of course, there were a few people missing that we would have loved to see, but I loved not having 200 people there.  Instead we had about 40...give or take a few.  So that left more cupcakes for me! 


Be back with more when I get them.  And don't worry, just because I'm not planning a wedding means I'm shutting down the blog.  I'll be around for your reading pleasure! 



2 comments:

  1. The pictures look awesome! You looked gorgeous! Love the hair and the dress! I can't wait to see the professional ones!
    Oh yeah... Those cupcakes look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderful in the pictures! I'd ask for my money back on those dolphins though. ;)

    ReplyDelete