14 March 2010

t-5 days

What have I been up to? I've been practicing walking so I don't trip down the aisle.  I'm playing music in my head (even though we're not having any).  And I'm drawing countless diagrams.* I'm really just ready to get on the road. The wedding is in 5 days.  Five. Cinco. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!  And I am ready for it to be here.  Sam and I leave tomorrow--I'm really hoping that the week is relaxing, and I can't wait to see our families.  I've nixed all the extra ideas and am just concentrating on the most important one: walking down the aisle.  But wouldn't it be cool if we had these at the wedding? And people actually used them?

*found here; if you have time, check out her awesome wedding photography! 

dear family, would you actually use these? internet, any clue how to make them? 


*I helped with flowers at a sweet friend's wedding this weekend, and it made me get really excited!  But her organized-ness made me realize that I need to get on the ball.  So, just in case I'm not available for the whole time to help decorate the reception site, I'm drawing it all out and labeling everything.  OCD much?

No comments:

Post a Comment