03 February 2010

setting the table.

Although we don't really have anything to go on the tables (yet. i'm working on the caterer, people. calm down.), I have been working on the table decorations.  I'm looking for the green ball mason jars; we've come across a few aqua (ranging between $8-12 a jar) and tons of clear.  I hadn't committed to any yet because I've been holding out for cheaper jars--story of my life.  However, Kelly and my mom took a trip to my papa's antique store (a.k.a his house) and found these fabulous bottles and jars:

check out the cute gators in the background: die hard fans, these two.  
 
I think I might have squealed with excitement!  Coupled with some that I already have, we are set!  These will looks so cute in small arrangements with just a few flowers in each one.  I have a feeling I'm going to be very busy the morning of the wedding.  Stay tuned--more posts on the cupcakes + I need some opinions about hair!

4 comments:

  1. Delegate Kristen, delegate! You will want to just focus on you & God the morning of the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky: you are probably right. I've never been a really good delegator. Probably because I'm too much of a control freak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen-- I have like 10! some are a litle more blue than green. I can ship them!!! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kim...i will email you about this tomorrow. Maybe I will get you to ship them. I have a few! And i'm trying to find some around work.

    ReplyDelete