19 September 2010

parker's new trick

Coming at you with a video again, only if you're not my mom or grandma, you probably won't care about this at all. (I do have a post in the works.) Since I don't have a baby yet, I have to spend all my extra time on the dog(s). Parker learned a new trick this weekend.  I think she could probably pass any cotillion or social class--because like all good dogs, she can shake your hand.  However, she thinks it's "nice to meet you."


P learns a new trick from kristen fielder on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Haha- this is cute! I think you should teach Finn some new tricks next....wait, he doesn't know anything except sit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i got to a bakery and say "nice to meet you" will i get a treat too?

    so good to see sweet parker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly: i think this only works with P because Luther just stares blankly at me; i don't think i am the dog whisperer. As Sam said...she'll do anything for food.

    Kim: hmm, maybe we should try it. Don't you love her nose and smile @ the end?

    ReplyDelete