23 September 2010

Find of my life.


I am a blogging fiend this week. Chalk it up to a forced lack of creativity at work and a need to put all my thoughts somewhere. Sam started a new job this week, so he hasn't been able to listen to my nonstop chatter about what I saw and what I need and who kissed who on Gossip Girl. (I'm also pretty sure he doesn't care.) Although, he definitely reaped benefits from the cookies (see below).  Sidenote: have we talked about how he doesn't really like sweets? Back to my point, though, which is Baggu. Here's why you need them. First of all, I am of the firm belief that you can NEVER have enough bags. Secondly, I hate thinking about how much plastic we waste.  Third, I always forget my resuable bags.  Either I leave them in the car or I never put them back in the car after I use them once.  I guess I'm just a bad environmentalist.  However, since I have my Baggus, I almost never use plastic.  They're in a pouch in my purse, and I always have them with me. I get comments on them, and I love to show cashiers how strong they are: they never believe me. And the best part: they're super cute (I have the striped set of three). You can buy separately or in a sets of three / five. I also have the smaller ones--lunchbag style. They're pretty reasonably priced--and they're a perfect gift.  Plus, they have a flat shipping rate. And no, Baggu hasn't paid me anything for this (Although, Baggu, if you're listening, I really do love these bags--and just ordered more! ) So if you want to save the planet and be stylish, I recommend you rush to the website now and buy a bag. Believe me, the planet and your wallet will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment